Grand Fingers Urethane JACKPOT 7.77 bearing wheels - red
A breakthrough product from Grand Fingers - Premium Wheels made of a real skateboard wheel material. These wheels have much better traction and make a realistic squeek while doing reverts or sliding on a ledge. Tests have shown that the urethane wheels give a better pop.
- Material - 70D hardness, a perfect choice after using hard polyamide wheels. 70D is a bit harder than popular 98A skateboard wheels (skateboard wheel manufacturers use a softer material, because the wheels have to endure a much higher impact).
- Colors - thanks to a new material, it is possible to obtain a new, interesting color palette. For example, white is more matte now, and wears more realistically. After a few days of riding, you’ll see some dust and dirt particles sticking to the wheels just like on a real skateboard.
- Size - optimal outer diameter - 7.77 mm, width adjusted proportionally for optimal riding comfort.
- Shape - refreshed street shape in a size matching current standards of larger trucks and boards
- Bearings - typical wide bearings (ABEC-5 standard), perfectly fit BRT axles.
- Design and mounting of the bearing - a new original technique to prevent the wheel from getting stuck on the hanger - a slightly different way to screw wheels. Insert autoblock nut into the key and gently push inside the wheel. Then put a wheel on an axle and screw the nut. If the axle on the BRT moves while screwing, use 2 keys simultaneously on both sides for 2 wheels.
Price per set of 4 wheels and 4 bearings mounted inside.
|Trucks type||Premium - BRT, YT, Dynamic etc.|