One of the newest designs of Grand Fingers wheels - GF GHOST-RIDE wheels, street 7.5 WHITE
1. Single bearing - there's one standard bearing mounted in each wheel
2. Construction - there's a special groove for bearing inside the wheel that is situated not in the middle, but closer to one side of the wheel.
GHOST-RIDE - this model fits:
- trucks like: +brt+, Ytrucks
- TechDeck style trucks modified by yourself, using a metal file (more info in description)
3. Profile - Street
4. Size - outer diameter 7.5 mm, width 5 mm
5. Colour - WHITE
6. Description (MUST READ !!!) :
- GHOST-RIDE wheels ?? What's up ?
- Ghost - something that you can't see or even it doesn't exist.
- But, what ghosts have in common with fingerboard wheels ?
- The fact that there's nothing inside the weel except the bearing, unlike in the standard bearing wheels. The bearing sits in a perfetly carved groove, which blocks the bearing inside the wheel. That means you can’t take the bearings out of these wheels safely. Don't try to do it when they work properly, because you may destroy them.
- What does this technology/construction actually provide?
- Despite our satisfaction from designing another crazy fingerboard wheel, which haven't been made before, you can screw them to your trucks in two ways. Depending on what side out you screw them in, they give different looks to your trucks. Whether you have regular/wide trucks, regular/wide board, or you like your nuts sticking out of the wheels, YOU CAN EASILY ADJUST THE WHEELS TO THE REST OF YOUR SET-UP BY SIMPLY SCREWING THEM TO YOUR PREFERENCE. CHECK OUT THE SECOND PHOTO !!!
The bearing locking system also provides no more problems with your bearings moving or falling out, and gives you amazing smoothness and stability.
The Grand Fingers GHOST-RIDE wheels can be screwed to Techdeck type trucks, after modifying hanger, but they were designed mainly for trucks like +brt+, Ytrucks.
7. Price for 4 wheels and 4 standard bearings mounted in.