One of the newest designs of Grand Fingers wheels - GF DoubleBearing wheels CENTRALIZED street 7.5 VIOLET PANTHER
1. Doublebearing - there're two thin bearings mounted in each wheel (width 1.2 mm, outer diameter 4 mm)
2. Construction - there's a little wall beetwen two bearings inside the wheel, just like in real skateboard wheels.
CENTRALIZED - means that the bearings are mounted right in the center of the wheel so that these wheels fit:
- trucks like: +brt+, Ytrucks
- TechDeck style trucks modified by yourself, using a metal file (more info in description)
3. Profile - Street
4. Size - outer diameter 7.5 mm, width 5 mm
5. Colour - Violet Panther
The main advantage of the GF DoubleBearing wheels, which puts them over the standard wheel models with single bearing is smootheness, stability and realistic skateboard design.
These wheels fit trucks like: blackriver trucks, Ytrucks, you just have to screw the nut as far as you can so the wheel still rolls smmothly and than put a tiny drop of superglue on the nut. The thin GRAND nuts work great here.
They also fit TechDeck style trucks (GrandFingers, Bollie, Dump) after you’ve modified the hangers with a file. CHECK THE PHOTOS!
The thin GRAND nuts work great in both cases.
All the features that this wheel has make it super consistent and durable. Once you screw them on they will last you a very long time and stay purely smooth.
Price for 4 wheels and 8 bearings mounted in.